WiFi Speed Test Pro
Use the most professional home and business network tool on Android!
With this tool you can test the speed of your local (LAN) network.
Testing can be done on wireless (wifi) or wired network.
IMPORTANT for Android 6 (Marshmallow): Please enable location service (Settings>Location) or the app won’t work properly. This is not required for the app, this is a problem in android 6.0 (without it the app won’t see the networks).
This app will not be useful unless you have a second phone or computer to use it as server!
You can download the server application (wifi_speed_test.exe/py) to your computer from here: _https://bitbucket.org/pzolee/tcpserver/downloads
* Test Wi-Fi upload and download speed
* UDP speed test
* FTP server speed test
* Samba server speed test
* iPerf speed test (iPerf, nttcp, Cisco ttcp)
* Tethering and hotspot support (you can test even your usb tethering)
Important: This is not an Internet speed test app!
This application will measure the speed of your local network,
live Internet connection is not required.
* Test Wi-Fi or LAN speed between your mobile phones/tablets.
* Test Wi-Fi or LAN speed between your mobile devices and your computer
* Detecting overlapping networks
* Analyse your network and find bottlenecks
* Export results in csv format and upload to cloud
* Test Ethernet speed: Useful if your device uses Ethernet connection (like Smart Media Hub or Android based media player)
Server application for computers: _https://bitbucket.org/pzolee/tcpserver/downloads
Online demo about the usage: _http://pzoleeblogen.wordpress.com/2014/03/09/wifi-speed-test-for-android-live-demo