Unit Converter Pro Powerful, robust and beautiful converter tool. Supports more than 650 units from 35 different categories, and growing. Simple and easy-to-use unit converter to handle any conversion you may need. With one of the largest collection of 800 units and currencies and unlimited custom conversions, it is perfect for work, engineering, school as math helper, shopping, travelling or in the kitchen.
Unit converter features:
– No Ads
– Create unlimited own conversions
– Easy to use with intuitive interface
– Support for landscape modes on tablets and phones
– Optimized for large screens, showing results for all conversions from the same category on the main screen
– Light and dark themes
– Instant display of results while typing, no need to choose between different units
– Built-in search, finding required units instantly
– Built-in calculator
– Over 140 currency exchange rates from European Central Bank, Yahoo Finance and others.
– Unlimited favorite conversions
– History of the last 20 conversions
– Share results by mail and possibility to copy to clipboard for later use
– Supported languages: English, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish and Ukrainian.
This intuitive and simple application is very useful when you are traveling abroad with its currency rates and clothing measurements, for school with a lot of categories from basic ones, such as length, volume, mass, temperature to more advanced in mechanics, energy, photometry, radioactivity etc., and just for discovering something new.
We also introduced custom conversions. Now you can create and manage your own conversions and compare whenever needed: country area size, food calories, etc.
- Supported list, all with metric to imperial and imperial to metric conversions.
– Basic dimension: length (distance), area, volume.
– For daily use: currency converter (European Central Bank, Yahoo, Russian Central Bank, National Bank of Ukraine), clothes and shoe sizes for men, women and children, cooking weight, fuel consumption and time.
– Mechanics: pressure, weight, force, torque.
– Motion: speed, acceleration, angular speed, flow rate.
– Chemistry: density, dynamic and kinematic viscosity, mineralization.
– Computing: data storage and data transfer.
– Energy: power, temperature conversions (Celsius, Fahrenheit), consumed energy.
– Electricity: electric charge, electric current, electric capacitance, electric potential, electric resistance.
– Photometry: luminescence, illuminance.
– Radioactivity: radiation, radioactivity.
– Misc: magnetic field, numbers, roman numerals, fractions, astronomy distances.