SubNa Navbars Substratum + Xposed
You need to be Rooted if your Rom doesn’t support Rootless Substratum.
- You should have Substratum App installed in your phone: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=projekt.substratum
– SubNa supports android 7.0+ Roms with OMS support and Legacy Roms (custom AOSP Marshmallow/Nougat Roms and Nexus stock Marshmallow/Nougat Roms)
★ WHAT IS INCLUDED :
- 120+ different navbar themes that can be mixed up
★ HOW TO USE SubNa ?
1) Launch SubNa and look for the perfect navbar buttons
2) Launch Substratum and choose SubNa
3) Choose the navbar buttons by selecting a full navbar or by mixing back, home and recent buttons
4) Scroll a bit down and hit the FAB with paint roller icon
5) Hit Build and enable
6) Wait to system-UI to restart
7) Cool, it works.
Requirements: 7.0 & up + Substratum Theme Engine + Root