MacroDroid – Device Automation [Pro]
- Pro / Paid features unlocked;
- Disabled / Removed unwanted Permissions + Receivers + Providers + Services;
- Optimized and zipaligned graphics and cleaned resources for fast load;
- Ads Permissions / Services / Providers removed from Android.manifest;
- Ads links removed and invokes methods nullified;
- Ads layouts visibility disabled;
- Google Maps Location works;
- Google Play Store install package check disabled;
- Debug code removed;
- Remove default .source tags name of the corresponding java files;
- AOSP compatible mode;
- Analytics / Crashlytics / Firebase disabled;
- No active trackers or advertisements;
- Languages: Full Multi Languages;
- CPUs: armeabi-v7a, arm64-v8a, x86, x86_64;
- Screen DPIs: 120dpi, 160dpi, 240dpi, 320dpi, 480dpi, 640dpi;
- Original package signature changed.
MacroDroid is a unique toolkit that allows you to automate almost any process in your system based on your preferences and choices. Its compatibility is broad and versatile, mainly direct modification of the system or user operation for some functions of a large application. Of course, it also comes with an automatic optimization system that promises users a new experience.
Add various macros
The primary function of the application is to allow users to add macros to associated applications or tools on their device. It completely changes the way the program works and gives users the idea to automate all the basic commonly used processes.
Thanks to the application’s extensive support, most of the macros are automated, making it easy to add macros to linked content. The application expands its compatibility every day, allowing users to discover more and more about macros.
Intuitive interface design
Aside from the complexity and usage of the macros, the application’s interface is convenient and simple, so users can get used to it quickly. Everything is elegantly and neatly designed, with a range of interface personalization options to take it to the next level.
Explore the forum
Users can visit built-in forums to learn about the wonders of macros in many applications. Along with the forums, lots of other additional content provides more information and helpful conversations to spark excitement in the community.
Clip multiple actions
When creating a macro, many actions are split into different options, and users can truncate each action later, depending on what is going on. Customization is extensive, but macros follow a certain direction and stop automatically if the system doesn’t recognize it.
Create different patterns
A macro can copy a process and be used in a completely different program without any ill effects. Users can also create individual samples and copy macros according to compatible applications and games.
Optimizing MacroDroid with macros is innovative, but requires deep user knowledge. Each action or association yields surprising results, but it promises to offer a truly flexible, sophisticated and unique experience thanks to macros.
Small bug fix update.
Fixed issue where reordering items within a macro could break.
Fixed issue where saving changes in macro would scroll back to the top.
Fixed issue where testing an action block would fail if MacroDroid is disabled.
Fixed issue where power button toggle trigger was missing for Android 12 and below.
Other small fixes.