Human Anatomy Atlas
The all-new Human Anatomy Atlas 2017 Edition includes 3D models, cross sections, MRI scans, cadaver images, 3D moving models of muscles and bones, physiology animations, and more! Students, professors, and healthcare professionals around the world use this app.
What makes Human Anatomy Atlas the international bestseller? It is the ONLY anatomy reference that :
– Includes all the male and female gross anatomy visuals and encyclopedic reference information you need
– Offers cross-section models that you can see side-by-side with MRI scans and cadaver images
– Also includes micro anatomy and physiology
– Works on your phone and your tablet
– Is available in 7 languages. (Tap the settings icon in the app to set the language to English, French, German, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, or Italian.)
Human Anatomy Atlas 2017 Edition has the most content, offers a new fast-to-use search to get to what you need quickly, and works on your phone and your tablet.
Winner of the 2016 Gold Digital Health Award
How do I use the app?
– This app has an amazing amount of visuals and descriptions. Use the fast search to quickly find the specific bones, organs, regions, animations, and quizzes you need.
– Rotate or zoom in and out of the 3D models. Dissect or quickly add anatomy to customize your view. One tap on any structure gets you detailed definitions, pathology information, Latin terms, and pronunciations (pronunciations are available in English only).
– Want to save commonly searched content or create presentations? Add content to Favorites and use the “tour” feature to create presentations.
NEW! Augmented Reality for mobile devices! Turn any room into an anatomy lab. The Augmented Reality (AR) features for Android REQUIRE: Android 7 (Nougat) and a Google Pixel phone or certain Samsung Galaxy S7, S8, and Note8 models.
* Tons of new gross anatomy, including enhanced male and female skin models, revised hand anatomy, refined female genitalia, more hip circulation, and new sagittal and coronal views of the skull.