Diabetes:M v8.0.8 [Premium] [Latest]
Designed for smart phones and tablets this application is intended to help diabetics to manage better their diabetes and keep it under control. Whether you are Type 1 or Type 2, have Gestational Diabetes or just want to help and monitor a family member, this is the logbook app for you.
The application tracks almost all aspects of the diabetes treatment and provides you and with detailed reports, charts and statistics. You can send the reports to your supervising physician via email. Diabetes:M also gives you various tools, so you can find the trends in blood glucose levels and allows you to calculate normal and prolonged insulin boluses using its highly effective, top-notch bolus calculator.
It also has a vast nutrition database, to help you keep track of your food intake and nutrition information, as well as exercise time. Never forget another check with our simple but powerful reminders system.
Diabetes:M can analyze the values from the imported data from various glucometers and insulin pumps via the exported files from their respective diabetes management software systems.
Supports Wear OS smart watches.
PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION FEATURES
If you’re really serious about your health, our subscription plan includes:
- No Ads – Subscribing removes all advertising from the app, so you can concentrate on what is important.
- Smart Assistant – Utilize the power of artificial intelligence to help you with your diabetes.
- Bluetooth Integration – connects to some of the most popular bluetooth glucose meters.
- 2 Additional Profiles – You can set up to two additional, fully featured profiles. This allows you to keep track of your loved ones (or even pets).
- Additional lab result records – Add a comprehensive metabolic panel, kidney function tests and much more…
- Expanded Food Database – This will allow greater access to server food database, as well as an option to save selected food as Meals and Dishes
- Pattern Analysis – Advanced glucose analysis of logbook data with explanations for the most probable problem causes.
- Synchronization – Automatically sync multiple devices on data change. Allows you to use any of your available mobile devices to keep track effortlessly.
- Reports – Get your reports in PDF or XLS format
• Fixed some tablets incompatibility issue.
• Now injections sites edit view shows both basal and bolus marks for the current log entry.
• Other fixes and improvements.