Bouncer Patched APK
- No root or Lucky Patcher or Google Play Modded required;
- Disabled / Removed unwanted Permissions + Receivers + Providers + Services;
- Optimized and zipaligned graphics and cleaned resources for fast load;
- Google Play Store install package check disabled;
- Debug code removed;
- Remove default .source tags name of the corresponding java files;
- AOSP compatible mode;
- Languages: Full Multi Languages;
- CPUs: universal architecture;
- Screen DPIs: 160dpi, 240dpi, 320dpi, 480dpi, 640dpi;
- Original package signature changed;
- Release by Balatan.
Bouncer allows you to temporarily grant permissions. Want to tag your location or take a picture, but don’t want this app to use your camera or get your location any time? Bouncer does just that. Immediately, Bouncer automatically revokes permission immediately.
Bouncer he’s designed for one-time permissions, not just permissions you want your app to top it off. Bouncers can be used for both purposes, but since the app is used throughout the day, they will be front and center most of the time.
• Improved security, privacy and battery life
• Don’t worry about what the app is doing in the background
• No complicated setup required (no root or ADB required).
Some devices work better with bouncers than others due to different limitations. Some devices, such as Nokia devices, may prevent Bouncer from running due to aggressive battery management.
How does that work?
Bouncer uses accessibility services. Granting the permission activates it and gives you the option to remove it. When I get home, Bouncer opens the app’s settings and removes the permissions very quickly.
Why Should You Trust Bouncer?
Yes, apps that can disable permissions can also enable them. But Bouncer does not ask for permission. You can’t see the information in apps other than the Settings app (permissions can be turned off). Bouncer doesn’t have internet permissions, so even if he could get some sensitive information (which he can’t), he wouldn’t be able to send it anywhere. All these facts are easy for anyone to verify.
If you have a problem with Bouncer, please read his guide for help and use the option to contact support if you can’t solve it.
Fix for notification permission