Ariela is a bright and colorful Home-Assistant client, with a simple and greatly customizable interface. It provides you the love with beautiful material design.
- build in MQTT front / back camera (can be used to stream images from the phone to Home Assistant)
- build in MQTT client, meaning that you can send to Home Assistant server informations like extended battery info, wifi, device sensors, phone calls status etc
- support for RGB entities
- support for Alarm Panel
- support for new AUTH system
- ability to create widgets of favorite sensors / switches etc
- simple configuration process
- ability to differentiate between local network and outside network(other wifi, 3G, 4G)
- ability to automatically connect from other networks when properly configured
- Lovelace configuration support
- Device Tracker support
- push notifications
Home Assistant is an open-source home automation platform running on Python 3. Track and control all devices at home and automate control. Perfect to run on a Raspberry Pi.
Visit https://home-assistant.io/ for more info.
To enable Firebase notification system please fallow the instructions from : https://github.com/MCrissDev/HANotify
- NEW: support Mobile APP sensors
- NEW: moved sensors from MQTT to the main settings since sensors aren’t MQTT only now
- NEW: support opening url in notifications
- change MQTT dev tool button text to publish
- change “Mobile API notification” text to “Mobile APP notification”