AppRadio Unchained Reloaded allows full mirroring of your phone from your AppRadio. This means that any app can be controlled from the head unit screen and not just a few that are specially adapted.
For this app to work ROOT is required. Do not ignore this requirement and blame the app for not working!
The following features are supported:
– AppRadio buttons
– Steering wheel controls
– GPS data transfer via mock locations (only works with head units that have a GPS receiver AND do not have built-in navigation)
– Auto enables mock locations on connection (if app is converted to a system app)
– Wake lock
– Rotation locker (to put any app in landscape mode)
– Real calibration
– Start at boot (for use with Android sticks)
– Start on HDMI detection (for use with phones and HDMI adapters)
– Notifications to indicate connection state
– Widget for returning to head unit home screen
– Automatic Bluetooth toggle for improved connection
– Assign system app rights without the need to move files
Fix for no GPS injection on Nexus 5 on Android M.