This versatile system tools Android Control Panel, formerly known as the Android hacker’s system tool, the function is really quite strong.
Android user deserves all in one sys manager
1. Console terminal: All adb cmds, ssh connection, gedit(or vi) (Check network firewall if ssh connection isn’t working).
2. Task killer / manager, CPU manager.
3. CPU performance level setting.
4. NAND and SD card benchmark test + explorer + low memory killer.
5. Battery manager If you get an error during install you will have to remove your older version.
J Kernel Manager, Hacking, Console Terminal, Task Manager, CPU Manager, Benchmark, Performance, Battery Manager