Xodo PDF Reader & Editor Pro APK
- Pro Subscription / Paid features unlocked;
- Disabled / Removed unwanted Permissions + Receivers + Providers + Services;
- Optimized and zipaligned graphics and cleaned resources for fast load;
- Ads Permissions / Services / Providers removed from Android.manifest;
- Ads links removed and invokes methods nullified;
- Ads layouts visibility disabled;
- Google Play Store install package check disabled;
- Debug code removed;
- Remove default .source tags name of the corresponding java files;
- Analytics / Crashlytics / Firebase disabled;
- Languages: Full Multi Languages;
- CPUs: armeabi, armeabi-v7a, arm64-v8a, x86, x86_64;
- Screen DPIs: 120dpi, 160dpi, 240dpi, 320dpi, 480dpi, 640dpi;
- Original package signature changed;
- Release by Balatan.
Xodo PDF Reader & Editor is an application that allows you to read Office and PDF files and edit them to your liking. Experience features that help optimize readings and corresponding colors. At the same time, you can select elements in your document to make them stand out from the others. In fact, this is a useful application that will please any user.
Best document reading interface for users
Users can use Xodo PDF Reader & Editor to read different documents and you can easily customize the interface so that user experience is always guaranteed. You can change the page color to white, dark, etc. Specifically, a list of colors that you can choose based on your experience. The default reading style of this application is horizontal reading, but you can customize it to switch to vertical reading.
Depending on how you read it, there are different value-optimized features for you. Just swipe to shrink the page and switch from single to double mode. From there, you can manually tap a few words or phrases on the page to easily edit or highlight them. At the same time, for documents rotated in different directions, the application also supports the rotation function, so that you can read the documents conveniently.
Reading Various File Types
The main function that a user can find in her Xodo PDF Reader & Editor is to read document files and edit them as needed. Read a wide variety of file types, such as PDFs, and standard Microsoft Office files such as Word, Excel, and Powerpoint at work. From there, it’s a simple but useful feature that allows users to read multiple documents on their device and needs to autofill documents from time to time.
Another useful feature that all users will appreciate is the ability to open and use Office files, save them as PDFs of course, and share them for any purpose. At the same time, in the end, printing files in PDF format is also easier and less mobile than Office files when opened on other platforms. Also, in this application you can not only read the documentation, but also get useful information.
Highlighting Important Elements
When reading a document, you need to highlight important lines that appear in Xodo PDF Reader & Editor. You can highlight a word or phrase and then highlight it in another color. You can choose from a variety of colors to comfortably read this information back. Additionally, you can choose from different highlighting options depending on the importance of your information.
If the document you are working with has been edited and has attachments, you can easily find the outliner headings. View a list of document headings and jump to the right page with a single touch. You can also add blank pages after the selected page. From there, you can add notes that correspond to the page you just read, perfect for learners.
- Fixes issue where thumbnails were not showing in the SD card file browser
- Fixes issue where certain form text fields have a black background