This is a tool for analysis of Windsurf GPS tracks.
!!! Not for recording track itself !!!
If You are a windsurfer, like Me, and you do record GPS tracks while racing or riding – W.T.A. is just for You!
However, you can use this tool for any other tracks, not only for windsurf.
With W.T.A. You can get an instant report for your new track just after the ride and get the main data, such as:
– speed analysis for different distances (10,100,200,1km etc)
– speed profile (distribution)
– get color-mapped track on sattelite image
– directions distribution (polar)
– planning length, distance, percentage by time and distance
– total distance/run and planning distance
– maximum distance from the start point
You can share report and images with Facebook, Viber, Instagram, Email, and other applications
Also W.T.A. is useful for detailed post-analysis of your tracks collection.
It supports such file formats:
NMEA (Doppler speed support)
FIT, TCX (Garmin Forerunner/Fenix etc)
SBN,SBP (Locosys GT-11/GT-31/GW-52/GW-60)
(in future releases other file formats can be added).
Files can be opened from local storage, USB flash Cards, USB/ANT+ (Garmin), GoogleDrive, DropBox and other “clouds”, shared by others applications
Support for SBP files (Locosys GT-31,GT-52,GT-60)
Support and optimization for 5Hz files (GW-52/GT-60)
GPX Waypoints support – you can use it like a buoys in racing
Fixes and improvementes
Removed extra permissions