WiFi File Transfer lets you upload and download files to/from your Phone/Pad or tablet over a wireless connection. Easy-to-use , no USB cable needed.
• Delete, rename and copy file using wifi data filet ransfer
• Username and Password authentication (optional)
• Runs as a background service
• View photos and download directly in your web browser
• Provides access to external SD cards and USB storage devices
• Works while the device is in hotspot mode
• Do not required any mobile data plan
• Do not need to install any driver in your computer.
• More Security
• Also all Androif OS version Supported with Android 6.0 OS.
• Works with Windows Explorer and other FTP clients (suchasFileZilla, GoFTP)
• Widget availble so easily use and enable/disable wifi file server.
List of Supported FTP Client:
Windows: FireFTP / CuteFTP / SmartFTP / WinSCP / Cyberduck
Linux : FireFTP / VirgoFTP / GFTP / GoFTP
Mac OS: FireFTP / CuteFTP / Transmit / Yummy / Interachy
• In order to use this app, your computer and your phone need to be on the same local area (or wan) network.
• If you would like to use this app on public WiFi networks, please make sure to set an access password in the appsettings.
• If you’re using other WiFi File Transfer apps in same time make sure they do not use the same port number.