VXG StreamLand Pro
In combination with informative SDK’s and API’s, VXG StreamLand becomes the ultimate tool to streaming & playback of any video on any device.
How to use the app :
To broadcast your video :
1. Select the Mobile Camera source type and configure your stream.
2. Select Broadcast mode in app and scan the QR code in Streaming section on the web page
3. Now the video stream from your mobile is live – you can preview it on the webpage, add to your website or share to anybody!
To play video stream :
- Select the source type of your stream and configure it.
- Select Channel mode in app and scan the QR code in Playback section on the web page
- Press Play
VXG StreamLand is also a media player with powerful video decoding and cutting capabilities. It plays most of HD video files, as well as network streams. You can enjoy TV shows, movies, music videos, football matches and other videos stored on your phone or streaming online.
1. File Playback
✔ Supported video containers: AVI, 3GP, M4V, MP4, WMV, FLV, MPEG, MPG, MOV, RM, VOB, ASF, MKV, F4V, TRP, TS, TP and other
✔ Recording of fragments
✔ Simple uploading and downloading of movies by Wi-Fi
✔ Digital zoom and picture shifting
✔ Automatic identification of all the video and audio files on the device
✔ Simplest search of video files and uploading by HTTP
✔ Video preview in the file list
✔ Smart thumbnails for local files
2. Online stream playback
✔ Supported types of streaming: HTTP-HLS, RTSP, RTP, UDP (Multicast stream support), RTMP, MMS
✔ Recording of live streams
✔ Easy stream list control – add, delete and modify your streams
✔ Smooth playback of FLV files, you do not need to install the Flash Player plug-in
✔ Live thumbnails for streams
✔ Live HLS stream replay
✔ Supports M3U channel list
3. Powerful video decoding capabilities
✔ HD and UHD resolution
✔ Hardware decoder using hardware acceleration with processor optimization provide high speed rendering for modern platforms
✔ Multi-core decoding provides the high performance of dual-core devices
Video decoding capability depends on your device HW video decoding capability and the CPU of device.
- Fixed Network stream setup
- Fixed how “Play” button appears in “My StreamLand” menu
- Fixed crash on get status
- Fixed Crash on Temporary channel->Watch->Share on some devices