Watch your favorite videos in VR with VRTVVideo Player and a Cardboard compatible headset! Enjoy shutting outthe world around you and immersing yourself in complete privacy orplay your video in sync with a friend and watch together.
– Synchronization feature! Enjoy watching a movie together with another Cardboard friend!
– Subtitles in SRT format, with full support for RTL languages and Unicode characters.
– Immersive virtual environment.
– Player controls in VR.
– Game pad and keyboard controls.
– Supports 3D and 2D movies in a variety of formats: SBS, Overand Under, Panoramic video in 180 (dome) and 360 degrees, Fish eye projection.
– Simple material design.
– Uses the latest Cardboard SDK with less drift.
– Headset configuration.
– Streaming files over a network.
Game pad and Keyboard controls:
DPAD left/right or Arrow keys left/right: Skip forward/backwardin movie.
DPAD up/down or Arrow keys up/down: Screen size.
L1/R1 shoulder buttons or F1/F2: Previous/next file in directory(FULL VERSION ONLY).
L2/R2 shoulder buttons or F11/F12: Volume down/up.
X Button or Space bar: Play/pause.
A Button or Escape: Stop movie and exit VR.
Y Button or F3: Trigger screen position calibration.
B Button or F4: Reset screen position.
– Select your file, and configure video properties. They will beremembered next time you open the file.
– Use the in-VR UI to play/pause or skip forward and backward inyour movie. You can also click the progress bar to control thevideo position.
– Synchronization is a new feature that keeps a movie in sync between two devices. To enable sync, first set up the IP of yourpeer in Settings, where you can also find the IP of your own device.
– Select a video to play. If it’s a local video it must bepresent on both devices.
– In the VR UI, click the “sync” button on both devices toenable synchronization.
– On one of the devices, start the video by pressing the playbutton. After a small delay, the movie will start playingsynchronized on both devices.
Seeking and network play is supported!
Upcoming features in development:
– YouTube support.
– More configuration options.
– VR UI improvements.
– Synchronization improvements.
Please try the free version before purchasing to make sure everything works with your setup. Feature suggestions, bug reports and reviews are always welcome!