Videre Video and Music Player is a cross-platform multimedia player that plays most multimedia files as well as discs, devices, and network streaming protocols.
Videre Video and Music Player can play any video and audio files, as well as network streams, network shares, drives, and DVD ISOs.
Videre Video and Music Player is a full audio player, with a complete database, an equalizer and filters, playing all weird audio formats.
Videre is intended for everyone, has no ads, no in-app-purchases, no spying.
Videre Video and Music Player plays most local video and audio files, as well as network streams (including adaptive streaming), DVD, ISOs. It also support disk shares.
All formats are supported, including MKV, MP4, AVI, MOV, Ogg, FLAC, TS, M2TS, Wv and AAC. All codecs are included with no separate downloads. It supports subtitles, Teletext and Closed Captions.
Videre Video and Music Player has a media library for audio and video files, and allows to browse folders directly.
Videre Video and Music Player has support for multi-track audio and subtitles. It supports auto-rotation, aspect-ratio adjustments and gestures to control volume, brightness and seeking.
It also includes a widget for audio control, supports audio headsets control, cover art and a complete audio media library.
Videre Video and Music Player needs access to those categories:
• “Photos/Media/Files” to read your all media files
• “Storage” to read your all media files on SD cards
• “Other” to check network connections, change the volume, set the ringtone, run on Android TV and display the popup view, see below for details.
Permission Details :
• It needs “read the contents of your USB storage”, in to order to read your media files on it.
• It needs “modify or delete the contents of your USB storage”, in order to allow deletion of files and store subtitles.
• It needs “full network access”, to open network and internet streams.
• It needs “prevent phone from sleeping” in order to prevent… your phone from sleeping when watching a video.
• It needs “change your audio settings”, in order to change audio volume.
• It needs “modify system settings”, in order to allow you to change your audio ringtone.
• It needs “view network connections” in order to monitor whether device is connected or not, to hide the streaming parts.
• It needs “draw over other apps” to start the popup menu.
• It needs “control vibration” to give feedback on the controls.
• It needs “run at startup” to set recommendations on Android TV launcher screen, only used with Android TV version.