Add timestamps to a single video or multiple videos at once! Use with all your favorite camera applications!
Select the videos you want to stamp and let the this app do all the processing in the background while you use other apps.
Video Timestamp Add-On is NOT a camera application; rather, it creates time-stamped copies of videos taken by other camera applications.*
Notice: ORIGINAL VIDEOS ARE NOT ALTERED IN ANY WAY. A copy of the original video is made before timestamps are added. BE SURE TO TEST THE FREE TRIAL VERSION BEFORE YOU BUY THIS APPLICATION.
The trial version can be found in our “MORE BY ASCENDAPPS” section at the bottom of this page.
Easily customize your settings:
– Choose a date/time format from many available formats.
– Choose a text color.
– Choose a text size.
– Add text outlines to make the timestamp more visible, even when the text color is similar to its background color.
– Choose where to put text, lower left, lower right, upper left or upper right corner.
– Add elapsed time (optional).
– Add frame counter (optional).
– Choose the quality of the time stamped copy.
– Choose where the time-stamped videos are stored.
– Video only option.
*Matadata are NOT copied in the time-stamped copies.
**Due to the large amount of processing required by this app, it is better to have your mobile device plugged in and charging while processing larger video files to ensure the device does not run out of power.
The Android system may terminate any ongoing processing when battery power is low.
– Only works with standard mp4 videos that have the correct duration metadata and file last modified time. For best results, use videos recorded originally by the device. If the file is modified after its creation, or if the file is downloaded from the Internet or other devices, the timestamp will not be correct.
– Processing time depends on the resolution of the video and the CPU speed of your device. It may take several times the video duration to stamp a high resolution video.
This software uses code of FFmpeg, Javacv, and ColorPicker (by Daniel Nilsson) licensed under the LGPL2.
- Bug fix.