With Viber, everyone in the world can connect. Freely. More than 460 million Viber users text, make HD-quality phone and video calls, and send photo and video messages worldwide over Wifi or 3G – for free. Viber Out can be used to make calls to non-Viber mobile and landline numbers at low rates.
Viber is available for many smartphones and platforms. Viber is compatible with and optimized for Android tablets! Use Viber on your tablet and phone simultaneously. On Viber, your phone number is your ID. The app syncs with your mobile contact list, automatically detecting which of your contacts have Viber.
- Text with your friends
- Make free phone and video calls with HD sound quality
- Share photos, video messages, voice messages, locations, stickers and emoticons
- Create group messages with up to 100 participants
- Follow Public Chats – get on the inside with your favorite celebs, brands and personalities; watch their conversations unfold in real-time, ‘like’ comments and share multi-media content
- Download stickers from the Sticker Market, to make messaging fun!
- Ability to sort and reorder stickers
- Push notifications guarantee that you never miss a message or call, even when Viber is off
- Integration with native contact list for calls and messages
- Support for the Viber Desktop application on Windows and Mac
- Localized to: Arabic, Catalan, Chinese (SP), Chinese (TR), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese (BR), Portuguese (PT), Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Tagalog, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian and Vietnamese
- Viber is completely free with no advertising.
We value your privacy.
• Unlocked the ability to send all types of files
• By default, the contacts are selected “Viber” * Blue cat Posted image
• By default, menu items are disabled.
—- Privacy / Personal Data:
—– Collect analytics;
—– Personalize content.
—– Turn on the screen;
—– Sound Notification / Vibration;
—– Vibration when calling.
—- Calls and messages:
—– Receive service messages.