Copy, move, sync and backup your mp3, pictures and documents over WiFi, USB tethering, cellular VPN or wired network to your computer or NAS device. Nothing to be installed on your computer. Sync automatically even before you enter your home with ‘If connected to WiFi router’.
SHARING MUST BE ENABLED ON YOUR COMPUTER, the simplest way to do this on Windows is to right click the folder you wish to synchronize select Share With and go with the instructions. Restart of the PC sometimes is needed when sharing for the very first time.
- Two and one-way sync.
- Sync deletions.
- Schedule sync by combination of interval, exact time of the day, weekday, when device connects to a specific WiFi router and when power charging.
- Include/exclude filter for hidden, read protected, individual files/folders, file name pattern, file type (extension), file date.
- VPN and Portable WiFi Hot Spot over cellular connections.
- Wake up PC (WOL) either manually or on a scheduled sync.
- Organize pictures by date and/or address.
- Organize mp3 music by artist and/or album and rename to the original song name.
- Cut, copy, paste, preview remote and local files.
- Android 9 support.
- New Location permission required by Android 8.1 and up WiFi Manager (Why Google, why?)
- Bug fixes.
Download: Donate features Unlocked