Apps you have already deleted, sometimes leave data behind.
The system constantly creates logs, crash reports and debug files you don’t really need.
Your SD-card is collecting files and directories you don’t recognize.
Lets not go on here…
Why not get a maid to clean it all up?
SD Maid will help you keep your device neat, clean and tidy!
Give it a try, you won’t find a more thorough cleaning tool!
Choose a tab, press start and then either click a single item to delete or press the clean all button. It’s just that easy.
There are various features available:
- Explorer is a full fledged filemanager, use it to crawl through your Androids files.
- You can use the Searcher if you know what file you are looking for.
- The CorpseFinder searches your device for orphaned items and compares those to the list of installed applications.
- AppControl lets you freeze, reset and remove applications (even system apps).
- The SystemCleaner scans your device and filters directories which contain unnecessary files. You an even create your own filters!
- You can optimize and shrink bloated databases to speed up access and free space.
- View your biggest files and find out what is hogging all the space.
- Find files that have been modified in the last X minutes.
Improved: Clutter database.
Fixed: Crash if 3rd party apps launched a random SD Maid activity.
Improved: Hidden caches filter.
Improved: Advertisement files filter.
Improved: Trash files filter.
Improved: Offline files filter.
Improved: Logging to easier debug future ACS related issues
Fixed: ACS matching on Meizu (flyme) devices
Fixed: ACS matching should no longer fails on devices running custom ROMs (i.e. MIUI device with LOS)
Fixed: ACS matching on MIUI 12.
Fixed: ACS matching on Alcatel devices Running Android 10.
Fixed: ACS matching on ColorOS ROMs based on Android P.