Rad Pack is a theme that turns your phone or tablet into a gnarly retro 80’s device with rad chrome and neon icons and seriously choice 80’s themed wallpapers. Each retro-looking chrome and hot pink icon and was hand crafted a simpler time in mind; the 1980’s.The chrome and neon pink icons are xxxhdpi which means they’re super rad. It also means they’re HD. Basically, the res is gnarly and super high qual. This pro version is legit. You get all 3,200 icons, battery widgets, clock widgets, and 50+ walls.
– 3,200+ Hand-crafted chrome and neon HD icons
– 20+ HD wallpapers – Hosted on the cloud. Choose and save the ones you want. (All wallpapers shown are included)
– Digital clock widgets
– Fully customizeable Rad Clock Widget with diagonal text
– Analog Clock Widget
– Weather widget
– Muzei support for rotating wallpapers
– New Icons added constantly
– All wallpapers shown are included
– XXXHDPI high definition retro, chrome and neon icons included for super large HD screens. All Icons are 192×192.
– 50+ futuristic, retro, space, 80’s themed wallpapers that show off the 80’s icons nicely.
– Some parts of the 80’s theme icons are transparent letting each show the provided futuristic/retro backgrounds or your own backgrounds.
– Contains over 3,200 different retro, neon, chrome and neon icons with many variations of default 80’s icons such as phone, contacts, camera, etc.
– Wallpaper chooser comes installed.
– Easy link to request more chrome and neon 80’s themed icons.
– chrome, retro and neon icons work best with dark futuristic 80’s wallpapers.
– Constantly updated along with my other icon packs!
Compatible with: (There are free versions of these. Dev recommends Nova Launcher)
– ADW Launcher – Recommended size: 110%
– Action Launcher
– Apex Launcher – Recommended size: 110%
– Atom Launcher
– Aviate Launcher
– Go Launcher
– Holo Launcher (through launcher settings)
– Inspire Launcher
– KK Launcher
– Lucid Launcher
– Next Launcher
– Nine Launcher
– Nova Launcher – Recommended size: 110%
– Solo Launcher
– Smart Launcher
How to apply the theme?
1. Open the app after installing
2. Press “Apply Theme”
3. Select Launcher type
**Install via Launcher**
Apex Launcher: Apex settings > Theme settings
Nova Launcher: Nova Settings > Look and feel > Icon Theme
ADW Launcher: On home screen, press “Menu” > More > ADWSettings > Themes Preferences > Select theme
– Holo Launcher: Onhome screen, press “Menu” > Launcher Settings > Appearance Settings > Icon Pack > Select Theme
Thanks for your support!
Added color overlays for unthemed icons