My APK MOD APK (Premium Unlocked)
- Premium / Paid features unlocked;
- Disabled / Removed unwanted Permissions + Receivers + Providers + Services;
- Optimized and zipaligned graphics and cleaned resources for fast load;
- Ads Permissions / Services / Providers removed from Android.manifest;
- Ads links removed and invokes methods nullified;
- Ads layouts visibility disabled;
- Google Play Store install package check disabled;
- Debug code removed;
- Remove default .source tags name of the corresponding java files;
- Facebook ads bundled SDK removed completely;
- Startup splash disabled;
- Landscape mode available;
- No active trackers or advertisements – offline mode;
- Languages: Full Multi Languages;
- CPUs: universal architecture;
- Screen DPIs: 120dpi, 160dpi, 240dpi, 320dpi, 480dpi, 640dpi;
- Original package signature changed.
My APK provides users with a simple application manager and apk files. You can get a clear picture of these resources and perform related operations.
My APK is an application that allows you to easily manage the apps and APK files available on your device. You can easily find them and sort them in the order you want. At the same time, you can also back up your application’s information and save it in various formats. Moreover, you can easily find the APK file on your device.
Supports new features of XAPK
If you use APK or XAPK files frequently, you can’t ignore the new My APK feature. To use the Filetypes feature, you can now perform many operations with XAPKs without having to install Filetypes. Surely this will be a point that users cannot ignore.
Manage apps simply
The first feature that functional users cannot ignore when using My APK is managing application-related items. You can sort the apps in a specific order by various criteria to make them available for viewing. At the same time, more detailed information is also displayed before many other operations can be easily performed. This allows you to easily create a base for optimizing the space of your device and removing unnecessary things.
Uninstall or backup apps as needed
Once you have the correct app-related information from My APK, do the following: Through detailed date data, you can uninstall applications on devices that have not been used for a long time. At the same time, the application also allows you to compress and save the application’s data and back it up for later use. You are also the one who chooses how to store and send your files after compression.
Excerpt of detailed information from the APK file
My APK support is also displayed when users search for APK files that they have saved on their device. There are many ways to organize and search APK files. At the same time, you can easily choose how to scan and identify these APK files to avoid file loss. If the downloaded APK files of her are useful, you can also install them.
Using an application to manage your device’s resources is very convenient :
This app manages the apps and APK files on your device and gives you a clear overview of them.
You can arrange the applications in any order and read the details inside.
The information stored there can be fully compressed and protected in case you don’t want to lose the information.
Users can also find APK management functions to check information, scan locations, and install found files.
The new version of the application fully supports XAPKs, so users don’t need to use any other application.
- Bug fixes and improvements