You don’t need to convert video files to MP4 to play them in your mobile device. nPlayer enable you to play all kinds of video formats and codecs without file converting efforts.
- You don’t need to store video files in your device with limited storage space. nPlayer’s powerful and various network technologies will help you to stream them from remote devices.
With your finger tip, you can adjust playback position, move to previous and next subtitle position, adjust location and font size of subtitles, control volume and brightness.
Experience nPlayer, thousands of users recommendations.
Supports officially DTS audio codec (DTS HD)
Supports Pop-up play
- Supports video cast for Smart TV
Supports HDMI output
Supports video files : MP4, MOV, MKV, AVI, WMV, ASF, FLV, OGV, RMVB, TP etc.
- Supports audio files : MP3, WAV, WMA, FLAC, APE etc.
- Supports subtitle files : SMI, SRT, SSA, IDX, SUB, LRC, SUP, MLP2 etc.
- Supports image files : JPG, PNG, BMP, GIF, TIFF etc.
Supports playlist files : CUE, M3U, PLS
Supports WebDAV, FTP, SFTP, HTTP, SMB/CIFS
- Supports UPnP/DLNA (supports subtitles if DLNA server provides subtitles information.)
Supports cloud service (Amazon Cloud Drive, Box, Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive, Yandex.Disk)
Playback speed control : 0.5x ~ 4.0x
- Resume playback
- AB repeat(specific section repetition)
Aspect ratio : Default, 1:1, 3:2, 4:3, 5:3, 16:9, 1.85:1 etc
Supports multi-track audio
- Supports audio boost
- Supports audio sync
Supports lyrics display
Supports embedded subtitles
- Supports multi-track subtitles
- Supports user’s selection of subtitle files
- Supports subtitles font, color, shadow, outline customization
- Supports subtitles sync
- Supports external subtitle fonts
- Supports SAMI(SMI) tag
Supports SSA/ASS with full styling, embedded subtitles
File management : Delete, Move, Rename, Create a folder
- Playlist management : Add, Delete, Modify
- Supports recently played list
Tap : Menu
- Double tap : Pop-up play
- Drag horizontally : Playback position adjustment
- Drag vertically on right half of the screen : Volume control
- Drag vertically on left half of the screen : Brightness control
- Pinch on the screen : Screen size adjustment
- Drag horizontally on subtitle text : Move to previous/next subtitle text
- Drag vertically on subtitle text : Subtitle position adjustment
- Pinch on subtitle text : Subtitle font size adjustment
- Supports finger gesture customization
– Supports pCloud
– Fixes a crash issue with some Huawei devices after updating Google Play services
– Fixes bugs and performance improves