Mad Contacts Widget + Caller ID
Mad Contacts Widget is a great looking contacts / call widget. You can call, sms, email, send skype, whatsapp or viber messages or edit your selected contacts straight from your home screen!
- Choose from multiple widget sizes and more than 10 tailored layouts with both small and big contact pictures. Or choose a fully resizable widget, sized from 1×1 up to 8×6 on bigger devices! (2 to 100 contacts!)
- Quick Actions to reach your contacts with a single click! (Can be set to call, sms, email, whatsapp or viber. You can add a contact multiple times with different quick actions).
- Scrollable layouts with 10 different contact photo sizes to choose from!
- Different contact photo shapes (square, rounded square or round)
- Add shortcuts to any apps on your phone. Resize your widget to fill your screen to have a scrolling home screen with both contacts and apps!
- Fill your widget with any of your contact groups (favorite contacts, friends, family, etc.) and sort them by alphabetical order or most times/last time contacted.
- Add shortcuts to multiple contact groups and sort them independently from each other’s.
- Supports Skype, WhatsApp and Viber (Show ore hide Call, Sms, Skype, WhatsApp, Viber and Email buttons in widget preferences/contact screen options.)
- Pick any color for the text, the border and the background of your widget(s). Widget background transparency from 0-100%. You can make the background fully transparent if you wish!
- Some layouts contain both small and big contact photos. Or, with scrollable layouts, choose from 10 different contact photo sizes!
- Keep the last selected phone number, sms number, whatsapp number, viber number and email address of all your contacts.
- Big phone icons at the top of the contact screen to quickly call your desired number.
- Compatible with tablets. (You need telephony services and a sim card if you want to place calls or sms)
- New Caller ID feature! Identify numbers real-time while the call is happening – even the ones not in your phonebook. You can enable/disable the Caller ID in widget preferences.
– Caller Id updated
– Bug Fixes