MacroDroid PRO is a task automation and configuration app that focuses heavily on usability with a simple UI and logical step by step process.
A few examples of what MacroDroid Pro can automate:
- Turn on Wifi or Data connection when you launch a particular app (and off again when closed).
- Respond to an incoming SMS by sending your current location.
- Toggle the power button to tell you the time (e.g. when its in your pocket).
- Use NFC tags to configure the device (turn on bluetooth, set volume etc).
MacroDroid PRO Features
- Click ‘Add Macro’
- Select a trigger from a list – (e.g. Battery Level).
- Configure any trigger specific settings – (e.g. Battery Level < 10%)
- Select an action from a list – (e.g Enable/Disable Wifi)
- Configure any action specific setting – (e.g. Disable Wifi)
- Add more actions as required
- Optionally select a constraint from a list – (e.g. Day of the Week)
- Configure constraint as required (e.g. Saturday and Sunday)
- Add more constraints as required
- Choose a name and category for the Macro.
Application Installed/Removed trigger updated to include Application Updated option, app filtering and magic text support.
Set Wallpaper action supports live wallpaper (preview screen only) option.
Fixed issue with launch and press configuration not working.
Fixed issue where Set Data action would leave the device in (selinux) enforcing mode.
Added Android 7.1 app shortcuts to allow quick navigation to macro list and adding a macro.
Fixed issue where some exported data could not re-import
Fixed opening settings error.
Remove license check
Downloads : PRO features Unlocked | Maps work | Analytics Disabled