The application “Color Verbs Pro” provides a list of 200 irregular verbs of the English language. Each verb containsexamples (e.g. definitions, sentences, pictures, audiopronunciation and phonetic transcriptions). There is a possibility to highlight the verbs that you consider as more difficult, which means that you can identify them easily later on.
Do you know all past forms of English irregular verbs? ColorVerbs will help you to learn, review, and refresh your knowledge aboutthe past forms of English irregular verbs.
The only way to learn irregular verbs is to memorize them. And thebest way to do it is through spelling practice. You need to typethe proper forms for the given irregular verb. If you make amistake on a tested verb – you will need to spell it correctlyagain.
*Note that some verbs can form Simple Past and Past Participles intwo ways (example: learn – learnt/learned – learnt/learned). Makesure to type your answer exactly as it is given in preview(example: learn – learnt – learnt).
English Irregular Verbs Translations
English (Definitions), Arabic (العربية), Czech (Čeština), French(Français), German (Deutsch), Greek (Ελληνικά), Italian (Italiano),Japanese (日本語), Korean (한국어), Norwegian (Norsk), Polish (Polski),Portuguese (Português), Romanian (Român), Russian (Pусский),Spanish (Español), Ukrainian (Український), Chinese (中文), Dutch(Nederlands), Hebrew (עִבְרִית), Hindi (हिन्दी), Hungarian(Magyar), Indonesian (Bahasa Indonesia), Turkish (Türkçe), Slovak(Slovenský), Vietnamese (Tiếng Việt).
– Highlight the verbs that you consider as more difficult
– Hide one or more columns to test your knowledge
– Practice (Quiz), for checking your knowledge
– Native voices are included in each verb
– Definitions, sentences, pictures and phonetic transcriptions foreach irregular verb
– Can be used offline (no internet connection needed)
– Change the default verbs font size and style
– Fast and accurate search, sort and scroll through the list ofirregular verbs
English Irregular Verbs for IELTS, TOEFL, TOEIC, GRE, SAT, ACT,GMAT, ESL learners. Have fun while you learn