Edge Notifications Premium [Unlocked]
- Premium / Paid features unlocked;
- Disabled / Removed unwanted Permissions + Receivers + Providers + Services;
- Optimized and zipaligned graphics and cleaned resources for fast load;
- Ads Permissions / Services / Providers removed from Android.manifest;
- Ads links removed and invokes methods nullified;
- Ads layouts visibility disabled;
- Google Maps Location works;
- Google Play Store install package check disabled;
- Debug code removed;
- Remove default .source tags name of the corresponding java files;
- Analytics / Crashlytics / Firebase disabled;
- Languages: Full Multi Languages;
- CPUs: universal architecture;
- Screen DPIs: 160dpi, 240dpi, 320dpi, 480dpi, 640dpi;
- Original package signature changed;
- Release by Balatan.
Samsung galaxy s6 or s7 edge lightning is a great way to notify about various events, but you need an edge phone and it works when phone is facing down. Why not have that elegant wave notifications for your phone (edge / non edge).
NOTE: Default app setting will stop the wave animation after 50 repetition, but you will continue to see the static wave with color notifications. This is done for battery saving as any sort of animation causes more battery usage. You can choose to have animation run infinitely as well. Adjust the interval & repeat settings as per your desire.
1. Choose any app for notification & color of your choice per app.
2. Flip mode – A feature specially for EDGE phones. Waves will show up only when the screen is facing downwards.
3. Position wave to left, right or both edges.
4. Speed of wave – fast/slow.
5. Wave color pattern – solid/gradient.
6. Animation can go on infinite or till specific repeat count for battery saving.
7. Adjust screen brightness as per your requirement.
8. Choose the notification interval. AlwaysOn option is also available, but can cause battery to drain more.
9. Night mode will switch off the notifications at night and thus will save power.
1. Added Art design pattern.
2. Minor Enhancements
1. New display style screen added.
2. Minor enhancements and fixes.