Some videos don’t have embedded subtitles, then subtitles can be provided in separate subtitle files (.srt,.ssa, .ass). With Easy Subtitles you can easily modify yoursubtitle files to make sure that your subtitles are perfectly insync with your videos.
Note: Because of a Google design decision, Android 4.4 doesn’tallow apps to write on the SD Card. This is fixed for Android 5 andabove.
– Supported formats: SubRip (.srt) and SubStation Alpha(.ssa/.ass)
– Supports multiple characters encoding
– Lines can be added, removed and modified one by one
– Apply a time offset to all lines or a subset of lines
– Load files from the external storage
– Launch the associated video directly from the application (ifthere is a video file with the same name)
Content on the advanced mode (available as in-apppurchase)
– Split files
– Merge 2 subtitle files
– Create files
– Delete files
– Search in the subtitle
– Multiple line selection
– Modify styles