YoWhatsApp – A material designed mod that provides tons of features including customization, lock mod, privacy mods, hide last seen, blue tick, etc. It includes all features of Official WhatsApp, So I will be sharing only extra features of YoWa. Here is the list of features of YOWA that you can enjoy after installing it :
Set Image as background in WhatsApp home screen.
One touch keep recording your voice by tap voice record button and swipe up.
Show different profile picture in inside/outside groups.
Supports Android 8.0+ Devices too.
Call Blocker, choose who can call you on WhatsApp.
Totally Based on the official & latest version of WhatsApp.
Contact Picture outside message bubble.
Change Group Participant name colour.
New ticks, new bubbles.
Privacy Mods – Select who can call you, view status, message.
Added cool fonts
Added Android 0 emojis.
Send any types of files like apk, zip, pdf, etc.
Many customization mods and tweaks added.
Very smooth UI added.
Increased limit for sending all media files to 700MB +
Performance tweaks – faster than official WhatsApp.
YoWa lock mod – use pin, fingerprint or pattern.
Hide online, blue tick. double tick, typing, recording status.
Message Recall Option Added.
Much more, install to discover.
It Includes much more amazing features which you can discover only after install. It is the best competitor of gbwhatsapp, and I prefer this if you are bored from gbwhatsapp or if you want to use Triple WhatsApp on your android device. I’m sure that you are going to love this mod.
>What’s New in v7.60 More > export chat)
• [Added] All names in home/status/calls now take same color
• [Added] 4 new entries (thanks RC)
• [Added] 3 new bubbles (thanks RC)
• [Added] 5-minutes increase status instead of 45 seconds limit (Option 1.3.11)
• [Improved] Russian, Arabic, Turkish Translation
• [Improved] Pics Outside Chat bubbles
• [Fixed] Status Download button disappears under navbar
• [Fixed] Download Text status copies incorrect status
• [Fixed] Dribble and DribbleV2 entries text go behind send icon
• [Fixed] Contact name does not take system font
•  Other bug fixes and improvements