WifiAccess WPS WPA WPA2 Try Wifi Access to check the security level of your network. The difference between this application and WPSP in Generator is not allowing brute force attacks for WPS pin or cracking WPA hand shake. Without ROOT permissions:
– Audit networks generating default passphrase
– Receive wifi passwords from another phone (using WifiAccess orWeb Browser)
With ROOT permissions:
– Audit networks generating default WPS PIN. (Get any passphrase ifthe PIN is correct)
– Create wifi networks backup (incremental)
– Share wifi passwords from Android to another devices (Computer,Android, etc)
You must have a rooted device before you can use thisapplication. By the help of this application, you can see what ROOT means, how to root a device, the risks of rooting your Android, etc
Its functions are:
- Check the security level of wireless network (providing WPA orWPA2 passphrase in seconds)
- Recover all saved wifi passphrases in Android
- Connect to a network using the passphrase or the PIN (WPS)
- Decrypt and encrypt stored passwords. Decrypt wifi passwordstored in wpa_supplicant (like Samsung s4)
- Real-time graph of the signal strength from the wireless accesspoint while during the audit process
- From version 1.13 you can select manually the PIN to test WPSconnect.
- Create incremental backup and restore all wifi networks saved onAndroid phone
- Share wifi networks via wifi (You can share all passwords withbrowser or WifiAccess)
Supported networks (routers) and implemented algorithms:
VodafoneXXXX (WPS PIN y EasyBox generator)
ONOXXXX (WPS PIN)
Orange-XXXX (WPS PIN EasyBox generator PIN)
FTE-XXXX (WPS PIN FTE generator PIN)
WLAN_XXXX (WPS PIN y WPAMagicKey y WPSPin generator)
ADB/Telekom – In progress
Arcadyan (WPA default keygen) compatible con:
– WLAN XXXXXX
WPS PIN DLink
Alicebox 1121 – Siemens S1621-Z220-A – In progress
PIRELLI Alice – In progress
ARRIS (WPS Pin) -> SSID: HOME-XXXX, ARRIS-XXXX
FastWeb Routers Wi-Fi – In progress
TouchStone Arris DG860A (WPS PIN)
Belkin (WPS PIN)
WPS PIN genérico (Nuevo – France y Turkey)
Work in progress: PixieWPS on Android
Terms and conditions of use
1 You must accept the terms before using this application.
1.1 This tool has been created in order to help you to check the security level of your own wireless network. It’s strictly for bidden to use this tool to decrypt foreign networks withou towner’s permission.
1.2 You agree to use this application only for lawful purposes in accordance with the laws and exclusively for the purposes described in (1.1).
1.3 Important: As the creator of this tool i’m not responsiblefor any misuse of it.
1.4 You will not manipulate and/or spreading the source code ofthis application.
This software uses the wireless adapter of the device to displayor change its status according to the orders received by theuser:
– Scan wireless networks
– Show all scanned networks
– Recover wireless stored passwords on the device
– Download and read the database of known networks
All information to which access this application does not leavethe device in any case.