Find, connect, manage WiFi networks. Improve connection quality with a graphical channel radar. Discover open networks around you.
Includes home screen widgets: one displays detailed connection info, another lets you switch among your favorite networks with a single tap, and yet another toggles WiFi Access Point.
New and improved:
• “Material design” widgets (version 3.5).
• A UI redesign (version 3.0): modern looking icons, swiping between list and radar views.
• Assign your own descriptions and icons to individual WiFi networks – never forget what that “XYZ1234” network is;
• Switch among your favorite networks with a single tap by using the WiFi Network Switcher widget. It will even enable WiFi if needed.
• “Best network” to switch between different networks you may have around the house or office (off by default, enable in app settings);
• Automatic switching between fixed and dynamic (DHCP) IP addresses (Android Settings in 2.* can’t do this);
About requested permissions:
“Change system settings” is needed to switch between fixed and dynamic IP addresses, if configured so.
“Prevent phone from sleeping” is needed so you can enable automatic scanning and discover open networks around you.
“Read USB storage” for notifications about open networks, when enabled, and the sound file is picked from the memory card.
“Market billing service” is needed to make purchases.
A widget to toggle “best network switcher”.
A setting to make any “just now gone out of range” networks “linger” on the list for a bit.
Refreshed the design a bit.
Connect speed info in the notification.
Now requires Android 4.0.3 or newer.
Downloads : Premium features unlocked