What you can do with this app?
View 3D pictures in gallery by Google Cardboard or similar VR Box
Make 3d pictures for your 3D TV
1) You can review your 3D pictures in build-in gallery or share to your facebook, twitter, flickr
2) Modify 3D pictures(adjust position, erase unwanted objects or blured parts, add 3D texts)
3) Adjust preview screen size to fit your Cardboard type to get best 3D effect
4) Selection of color filters
5) Decorate 3D pictures with 3D cartoons from built-in gallery
6) Option to use hardware camera button or volume down button to take a photoBefore you make pictures:
Make sure your back camera lens is not covered
For example, Google Cardboard V2 needs to cut out a small piece of the back cover for the back lens of cellphone.
Switch on your “VR 3D Camera Cardboard” application
Select the button camera or gallery
Putyour cell phone inside the VR box (Cardboard) device
Now you can operate your application from VR box (cardboard) device.