Ultra GPS Logger APK (Paid/Patched)
- No root or Lucky Patcher or Google Play Modded required;
- Professional / Paid features unlocked;
- Disabled / Removed unwanted Permissions + Receivers + Providers + Services;
- Optimized and zipaligned graphics and cleaned resources for fast load;
- Ads Permissions / Services / Providers removed from Android.manifest;
- Google Maps Location works;
- Google Play Store install package check disabled;
- Debug code removed;
- Remove default .source tags name of the corresponding java files;
- Analytics / Crashlytics / Firebase disabled;
- Languages: Full Multi Languages;
- CPUs: universal architecture;
- Screen DPIs: 120dpi, 160dpi, 240dpi, 320dpi, 480dpi, 640dpi;
- Original package signature changed;
- Release by Balatan.
Ultra GPS Logger allows you to quickly find a location and create a folder to store that information. You can access the app’s built-in maps and select the appropriate map type to get a wider field of view. At the same time, you can carefully manage your POIs and export the information into compressed files that can be easily shared across different platforms.
Easy to locate with simple gestures
Ultra GPS Logger allows users to easily search locations with full details. You can create log directories to store information about these locations. Some useful information you can find also includes local time, sunrise and sunset, etc. In this way, you can receive a lot of useful information with each search without having to search many sources.
Save locations in various formats
Ultra GPS Logger allows users to save places of interest in different formats. Among other things, you have to enter the name of the location, select the folder where you want to save it, the type of media you want to use, and the corresponding location provided by the application. There are four main formats:
NMEA, KML, GPX, and CSV, and these formats can be used for different purposes. If there is an exact location, the user needs a map to locate the location.
Find a place using a visual map
The interesting thing about using Ultra GPS Logger is that you can freely use the map to view items related to locations such as: B. The road that leads there. There is no need to use any other application as the application integrates the map and allows you to see and touch the items you need. Depending on your selection, the map will also change.
Different types of cards with different display elements
In addition to his Google map-like map types in Ultra GPS Logger, users have more suitable options according to their needs. The application offers a list and you have to tap on the desired selection. Also, after a few seconds, you’ll notice a noticeable change in the map you’re using, with the addition of an environmental element. This will allow you to have a different perspective and give you a lot more information about where you are going.
Manage POIS easily
Once you understand the function of the app, you can surely find POIs with simple operations. If you’re interested in these locations, just save them and of course they’ll show up correctly in your admin screens. You can look at a place of interest and find the name of that place. This is the most basic information a user can easily see.
Share your destination with others
Managing POIs provides users with various benefits that they cannot ignore. It makes it easy to find the location information you’ve always wanted, while also providing some related management features. At the same time, you can share this information with important people. This is necessary if two people want to go to the specified location.
- Android 14 changes
- GDrive updates
- SatView changes
- dual freq chipset support (L1+L5)
- share POI improvement
- plugin corrections
- info panel
- track colors
- SatView enhancements
- GPX additions
- POI by distance fix
- live map on main screen
- option OSM and Mapsforge on live map
- security improvements
- tweaks to file permissions
- MarkPOI in ActionBar
- more TTS options
- option to lock custom grid
- init NMEA cmds
- import of RTK data via BT (subscription required)