gStrings is a chromatic tuner application measuring sound pitch and intensity. It will let you tune any musical instrument (violin, viola, violoncello, bass, guitar, piano, wind instruments, your own voice/singing).
1. multiple built-in instruments and tunings,
2. support for user-defined custom tunings,
3. a long list of built-in temperaments (just, pythagorean, meantone, comma, etc.),
4. support for user-defined custom temperaments,
5. orchestra tuning (shifting/redefining tone frequencies),
6. pitch pipe,
and many more.
What’s new? Everything! v2.0 is a complete rewrite of the successful, but aging tuner released 7 years ago. It has an updated fundamental detection engine, fancy material design and a few new tricks up its sleeve. Hope you like it.
1. improved fundamental frequency detection,
2. fixed tinting of appcompat radio button selectors.
Mod Info :
• Paid features Unlocked
• Ad entry removed from Menu