TeamViewer provides easy, fast and secure remote access to Windows, Mac and Linux systems. TeamViewer is already used on more than 200,000,000 computers worldwide.
You can use this app to:
– Control computers remotely as if you were sitting right in front of them.
– On the go support your clients, colleagues, and friends
– Gain access to your office desktop with all of the documents and installed applications
– Remotely administrate unattended computers (e.g. servers)
– Effortlessly access computers behind firewalls and proxy servers
– Intuitive touch and control gestures (including Windows 8 multitouch support)
– Full keyboard functionality (including special keys such as Windows®, Ctrl+Alt+Del )
– Transfer files in both directions
– Multi monitor support
– Sound and video transmission in real-time
– Highest security standards: 256 Bit AES Session Encoding, 2048 Bit RSA Key Exchange
– Plus so much more …
1. Install this app
2. Install or start TeamViewer on your computer from our website
3. Enter your computer’s TeamViewer ID and password
- Mobile to Mobile Remote Connections:
- Cross-platform, mobile-to-mobile remote control and screen sharing for Android, iOS, and Windows Phone.
- Fixed a bug where UDP connections were not possible