Talon for Twitter
Created with Material Design at it score, Talon for Twitter includes stunning layouts, eye catching animations, and that buttery smoothness you should expect from the latest and greatest apps. Talon gives you everything you could ever need to experience Twitter.
• Materialized theme engine for fine-grained color control.
• Completely custom swipe-able pages for the main screen. Want a list or saved search for easy access? No problem! Don’t use direct messages? Go ahead and take them out. Choose what you want to see and where you want to see it.
• Night Mode and Do Not Disturb Mode.
• Have favorite users? See only their tweets or have options to get notified whenever they post a new tweet!
• Powerful mute options for users, retweets, hashtags,Twitter clients, and expressions.
• Support for 2 accounts.
• Google Chrome Custom Tabs can be used for the in-app browser.
• Expandable, actionable, and dynamic notification system on allversions of Android.
• Easily see who has quoted, liked, or retweeted any tweet!
• Use TweetMarker to keep your timeline position between multiple devices!
• Play Twitter videos and GIFs without leaving your time line!
• Find the perfect GIF, for your moment, using Giphy when writing a tweet.
• Attach up to four pictures to your tweets.
• Crop, rotate, and zoom to get the perfect photo before you postit!
• Native YouTube, Vine, Twitter GIF, and Twitter video playback.
• Android Wear app to view, like, retweet, and reply to newt weets on your timeline, without having to take out your phone.
• Quick actions on the timeline for fast likes, retweets, replies,and more.
• Clickable and long clickable links, hashtags, and @mentions.
• Widgets to view the home timeline and unread counts.
New option for tweets that are too long to post: “Tweetstorms”! This will split tweets using a counter (1/x), and post them directly to Twitter.
Preparations for Android O!
Tons of improvements around the background service scheduling, data usage, and battery usage
Improvements around the widget loading/updating
Fix queued tweets never being sent