This is a powerful tool which requires root access, please read the description before download..
What is this app doing?
Nowadays, almost every app will request storage permissions, and tons of poorly-designed apps will leave many folders in public storage (for example a poorly-designed app called ABC may leave a folder called /ABC in public storage). In those folders, there may be log files, cache files or other things that should not be there, they should be in the folder that Android provided for them (/data and /sdcard/Android/data).
These folders are so confusing and annoying, because Android has already provided private and public storage path (/data and /sdcard/Android/data) for those files user should never care about, but the developer of those apps never used them.
So this is why this app was born, redirect the storage path of those apps to correct place.
* Redirect storage path for select apps
* Link files you need
* Community power: provide rules to help all users
Install app, grant root access, reboot.
Known issues :
If other app start earlier than redirect service (such as IME apps and apps use accessibility service) , they can still write file in original dictionary.
* Add file stat for Redirect storage viewer
* Fix the problem that anyone is displayed as purchased
* Auto clean old server files
* Try to “fix” IAP problem “You have already owned this item”
* Link files from target to source when enabling link rules