Stellarium Mobile Plus – Star Map APK
Stellarium Mobile PLUS is the Astronomy Star Map of the next generation. It combines a realistic and accurate night sky simulation with a massive amount of online imaging and sky objects catalogs.
Made by the original creator of Stellarium, the award-winning open source planetarium, this PLUS version was designed from the ground up to show a potentially unlimited amount of data through an intuitive and minimalist user interface.
• All known stars: Gaia DR2 catalog of over 1.69 billion stars
• All known planets and their natural satellites, including very high multi-resolution imaging for the major ones
• Most known deep sky objects: a combined catalog of over 2 million nebulae and galaxies
• All known comets
• Many minor solar system objects (10k asteroids)
• Many visible artificial earth satellites (including the International Space Station)
• A full-sky very high multi-resolution background image
for experimented astronomers it also includes:
• Telescope control module: drive any telescope compatible with NexStar, SynScan or LX200 through Bluetooth or WIFI.
• Advanced observation tools: predict an object observability and transit times.
• Display eyepieces footprints and pointers overlays to accurately match what can be seen in a telescope
Please note that the app works perfectly without internet connection, but with a reduced set of data (2 million stars, 2 million Deep Sky Objects, 10k asteroids).
Beside these features, it also includes most features already present in the standard Stellarium Mobile app:
• show the sky at any time and place
• sensor control to identify a star in just a few seconds, just by pointing the phone at the sky!
• asterisms and illustrations of the constellations for dozen of sky cultures
• realistic landscape and atmosphere with sunrise & sunset
• accurate simulation of atmosphere refraction
• night mode (red)
This update brings the following improvements:
- fix random crash in night (red) mode
- fixed the limit of 110 favorite objects
- many other bug fixes and translations improvements
We are happy to hear from you and get your feedback!