If you own the Solid Explorer Unlocker you can use the premiumversion for free!
Tl;dr:- Material Design!
– Two independent panels serving as file browsers
– Rich customization options: icons sets, color schemes,themes
– Drag and Drop inside and between panels
– FTP, SFTP, WebDav, SMB/CIFS clients
– Ability to read and extract ZIP, 7ZIP, RAR and TAR archives, evenencrypted
– Ability to create password protected ZIP and 7ZIP archives
– Cloud file manager: Dropbox, Box, OneDrive, Google Drive,Sugarsync, Copy, Mediafire, Owncloud, Yandex
– Root access makes Solid Explorer a fully functional rootexplorer
– Extensibility: more features in separate plugins available inGoogle Play
– Indexed search finds your files in a couple of seconds
– Detailed file information with storage usage statistics
– Batch rename: change names of multiple files at once usingregular expressions and variables
– Useful tools: hiding unwanted folders, FTP Server (plugin),bookmarks, Chromecast support, media browser
Looking for a good file explorer with a sleek, modern look and manyfeatures? Good to see you here!
Solid Explorer is the best looking file and cloud manager with twoindependent panels, which brings to you a new file browsingexperience.
This is the only fully featured file manager with MaterialDesign you can find in the Play Store. It’s better, faster andsolid when compared to the competition. Apart from the ability tomanage files in almost every location, it also gives you manycustomization options, such as themes, icon sets and color schemes.You can freely adjust the interface to match your taste. Dual panefile browsing with drag and drop greatly increases yourproductivity.
Solid Explorer is a great cloud file manager, because itprovides you a wide support for cloud storages including Dropbox,Box, Google Drive, OneDrive, Mega and Owncloud. This file managercan also connect to your Windows PC and many remote servers workingwith FTP, SFTP and WebDav. By the way, you will appreciate theability to create or extract most commonly used archive formats,such as ZIP, RAR and 7ZIP.
Maybe you’re tired of ugly looking root explorer apps? This filemanager will meet your needs. It features a root explorer withability to change system level file properties. You don’t need toremember about mounting file systems as read/write. Solid Explorerwill do it for you automatically.
Solid Explorer is also a great file manager for viewing yourmedia. It can arrange your photos, videos and music in one placefor easy and quick access. It has a built in music player and imageviewer, which even allow you to play remote content stored forexample on your PC, Dropbox, OneDrive or Google Drive. The mostcool thing is that the content can be casted to yourChromecast.