SAGON CIRCLE ICONS
Sagon Circle is rounded version of Sagon Icon Pack. All of the icons in Sagon Circle into your screen device. Each icons crafted manually based on vector graphic processing.
1. 3000++ custom icons and grow
2. XXXHDPI icons 192×192 pixel
3. Fully based on vector graphic processing
4. 90++ HD cloud-based wallpapers
5. Many alternate icons to choose from
6. Compatible with many Android Launchers
7. Regular update / Long term support
8. Quick search and preview icons
9. Smart and Premium Icon Request
10. Muzei live wallpaper support
11. Dynamic calendar support e.g Google, Today, Touch, Sunrise, Biz, Business, pre-installed calendar etc
12. Shorted in various categories
13. Image Picker, Attach Icon from Dashboard App as an Image to Email, Hangouts, etc or Even Use it to Create Zooper Widget
14. And many more
Apply via Dashboard : Abc Launcher, Action Launcher, Adw Launcher, Apex Launcher, Atom Launcher, Aviate Launcher, Cm Launcher, Evie Launcher, Go Launcher, Holo HD Launcher, Holo Launcher, Lg Home Launcher, Lucid Launcher, M launcher Launcher, Mini Launcher, Next Launcher, Nougat Launcher, Nova Launcher, Smart Launcher, Solo Launcher, V Launcher, ZenUI Launcher, Zero Launcher
Apply via launcher / theme setting : Arrow Launcher, Xperia Home, EverythingMe, Themer, Hola, Arrow Launcher, Trebuchet, Unicon, Cobo Launcher, Line Launcher, Mesh Launcher, Z Launcher, ASAP Launcher, Peek Launcher, and maybe more that have icon pack support
ANY UNTHEMED ICONS?
Simply use regular / premium Icon Request feature inside the app to request missed icons and leave the rest to me
** This is not standalone app. You need a compatible Android launcher to use this icon pack
** Google Now Launcher, Pixel Launcher, or any launcher that came factory installed (except Lg , Xperia Home , Asus ZenUI Launcher and One Plus Launcher) is NOT support icon packs
** LG Home may working unstable for some device
** LG Home with Android Nougat no longer support 3rd party icon pack
** GO Launcher doesn’t support Icon Masking, so go to preferences > Icons > Mark OFF “show icon base”.
** Next Launcher supports icon upon but only system apps but manual apply will change the rest
** Before leaving a review that it does not work, kindly install one of the compatible launchers
Regular weekly update :
– 70+ new icons
– Activity fixes
Like Sagon Circle? Keep us inspired by rate this app
Thanks for your support!
This app has no advertisements