ReverseTethering NoRoot PRO allows you to share your computer’s Internet connection with your Android device via a USB cable. Use Android apps that require Internet in places where you don’t have or are not allowed to have a wireless Internet connection!
Your Android device’s Internet connection is slow and unstable? You’ve your Android device already connected to your computer for charging, file syncing or app debugging? Why not use your computer’s fast, stable Internet connection on your Android device?
• Use your computer’s Internet connection on your Android device
• Works with Mac, Windows and Linux
• Works on all Android versions starting from 4.0
• NO root needed
• Easy set-up, no messing around with tons of command lines
• Connect multiple Android devices to one computer
• The only way to have wired Internet on devices that do not support Ethernet
This is the PRO version of ReverseTethering that allows unlimited connections.
Important: Please be aware that this is an early version of this application. Bugs and issues might cross your way. If something does not work, please do not write bad reviews, but send an email to the support email address listed below or in the app so I actually have a chance to help you or fix the issues. Thanks!