Productivity Challenge Timer [Premium]
Productivity Challenge Timer aims to help you be more productive, more focused, waste less time and so on, you already know all that stuff.
What this app is about is challenging you to work harder and tracking your work habits. You’ll earn/lose ranks depending on your performance, earn achievements and track your productivity over time, so you’ll know how long you worked on what and during which days of the week and hours of the day you’re at your most productive.
Now here’s a few things you should know before downloading:
- This is not an organizer. If you can’t keep track of what you’re supposed to be doing, this app is not for you. The app includes tracking of projects so you know how much time you spent working on each of your clients/books/websites/whatever – like a time sheet, but it’s not meant to be an organizer or a to-do list.
- This app is in English only. No translations are planned for the foreseeable future.
- This app will not let you pause work sessions or finish them early, so if you have a tiny baby-sized bladder and you need to pause every few minutes, this app is not for you. The shortest work session you can set is 10 minutes and you’re not supposed to be interrupted. Also because I use this app too, and I’d be the first to abuse that pause feature to go look up useless nonsense instead of getting work done.
- The purpose of this app is not to promote a healthy work-life balance, but to get you to work harder. Because of this, it does not recognize weekends or holidays or parenting or any other excuse to take time off, and it will demote you if you start slipping. Please don’t expect the app to validate your goals, its sole purpose is to make you work harder, even when you shouldn’t.
- If you want to use the app with the screen off, make sure it’s been exempted from any battery saving apps/features your device may be using.
That’s it, thanks for reading and I hope you find this app as useful as I do.
Premium Features Unlocked
Google-mandated maintenance update.
You will also now be able to extend breaks via the overtime feature.