Start flashlight by pressing phone’s Power button 3 times within 3 seconds!
* Hit Volume buttons in sequence Up – Up – Down and light up flashlight!
* Now you have the fastest flashlight – a hardware torch with an actual physical button for switch.
* Brightest flashlight you can get on Android – no doubt, this is as bright as flashlights can get.
NO ROOT required!
★ Start flashlight for free by pressing Power button of the device 3 times.
★ Light up your flash by hitting physical Volume keys in sequence Up – Up – Down.
★ Fastest flashlight – no need to unlock or even look at phone to start the flash light.
★ Power button flashlight works at any time – start it even if screen is off or device is asleep.
★ Flashlight stays on while doing other things or while screen is off.
★ Stop flashlight with 3 hits of Power button (in Full version only). Or just stop the LED light inside the app for free.
★ Shake to start flashlight only when screen is On.
★ The Power button flashlight toggle is optimized for performance and right user experience – see more settings inside.
How to use Volume keys flashlight toggle when Screen is Off:
Listening to Volume buttons when screen is off requires a couple of sensors, and they consume battery,
so to minimize the battery usage, we have limited screen off mode to only when you pull phone out of pocket.
And you have to follow these rules for this ‘out of pocket’ flashlight to work:
– Keep phone for at least 15 seconds in your pocket or bag before you pull it out.
– After you pull it out of pocket, you have 5 seconds to start the Volume button sequence.
– Flashlight will only be triggered if the phone screen is not near another object – that is to avoid accidental flash start when in pocket or bag.
Flashlight tested and working on the LED flash of most nowadays devices!
If you have any problems or suggestions please write us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Please do not leave bad rating if you have problems with our flashlight – instead write us an email! Thanks!
- Added Flashlight Widget to be triggered from Home screen.
- Bug fixes.