Venusaur, Charizard, Blastoise, Pikachu, and many other Pokémon have been discovered on planet Earth!
Now’s your chance to discover and capture the Pokémon all around you—so get your shoes on, step outside, and explore the world. You’ll join one of three teams and battle for the prestige and ownership of Gyms with your Pokémon at your side.
Pokémon are out there, and you need to find them. As you walk around a neighborhood, your smartphone will vibrate when there’s a Pokémon nearby. Take aim and throw a Poké Ball… You’ll have to stay alert, or it might get away!
Search far and wide for Pokémon and items
Certain Pokémon appear near their native environment—look for Water-type Pokémon by lakes and oceans. Visit PokéStops, found at interesting places like museums, art installations, historical markers, and monuments, to stock up on Poké Balls and helpful items.
Catching, hatching, evolving, and more
As you level up, you’ll be able to catch more-powerful Pokémon to complete your Pokédex. You can add to your collection by hatching Pokémon Eggs based on the distances you walk. Help your Pokémon evolve by catching many of the same kind.
Take on Gym battles and defend your Gym
As your Charmander evolves to Charmeleon and then Charizard, you can battle together to defeat a Gym and assign your Pokémon to defend it against all comers.
It’s time to get moving—your real-life adventures await!
– This app is free-to-play and offers in-game purchases. It is optimized for smartphones, not tablets.
– Compatible with Android devices that have 2GB RAM or more and have Android Version 4.4 – 6.0 installed.
– Compatibility is not guaranteed for devices without GPS capabilities or devices that are connected only to Wi-Fi networks
– Not compatible with Android devices that use Intel Atom processors.
– Compatibility with tablet devices is not guaranteed.
– Application may not run on certain devices even if they have compatible OS versions installed.
– It is recommended to play while connected to a network in order to obtain accurate location information.
– Compatibility information may be changed at any time.
– Please visit http://www.PokemonGO.com for additional compatibility information.
– Information current as of July 5, 2016
– Added icons to the Pokémon information screen to indicate how the Pokémon was caught.
– Added the ability for Trainers to send Berries to their Pokémon defending Gyms through the Pokémon info screen when they are not nearby. Motivation regained will be less effective through this method.
– Added the ability for Trainers to give Berries to Pokémon defending Gyms if their motivation meter is full.
– Improved Pokémon Collection screen search functionality.
– Various bug fixes.
– Gym features significantly updated to add the all-new motivation system.
– Added new Gym Badge feature.
– Added in-app and push notification system for Gyms.
– Added Raid Battles, a new cooperative gameplay experience.
– Added four new items available only by completing Raid Battles.
– Added Raids tab to Nearby screen.
– Added search functionality to Pokémon collection screen.
– Added visual indicator to unvisited PokéStops.
Recently i have posted a very difficult Cheat about pokemon go and that procedure required Root and a long process as well. but today i am sharing this NO ROOT easy method that requires no hard process. Its safe and its good as well. so you can catch every pokemon right from your home and visit all the pokestops easily. well i will attach an instruction video as well so you can get most of it.
1) Download this fakegps application
2) Install fakegps application
3) Now enable your phones DEVELOPER OPTIONS by going in settings>about phone and tap on BUILD NUMBER repeatedly until your see developer option is now enabled
4) Once developer option is enabled go in there and select MOCK LOCATIONS and select FAKEGPS in mock locations
5) Now open fakeGps application and search your location where you want to search for the pokemons. after that tap on the red location mark and select start GPS SERVICES and then select third option pokemon go.
6) Now fakegps will be minimized and a joystick button will appear. its done now open pokemon go and enjoy it right from your home.
1) I can not collect pokestop rewards and can not capture pokemon?
:- Wait for 1 or 2 hours then try or change your ID with new one then switch back to your original one, your problem will be fixed.
2) I can not find the developer option?
:- well search it on Google with your phones model about how to enable developer option in Bla Bla phone.
3) Well all other instructions are in the Video as well, get it. and share it with your buddies. and do not forget to comment if it works for you.surely it will work for you just follow the damn instructions.
Root + Xposed
Download and install the latest Pokemon GO version
Download and install Hide Mock Location (link below)
Download and install Xposed Ins6taller (Update framework inside the app if needed)
Open the Hide Mock Location App and select Pokemon Go
Activate Hide Mock Location Module using Xposed Installer
Reboot your device
Download and Install Xposed Pokemon app (link below)
Activate Xposed Pokemon Module using Xposed Installer
Reboot your device
Open up Xposed Pokemon app and select a location (Use “search” to look for a specific location)
Open Pokemon GO and Move using on-screen joystick
You can also enable “Walk” Feature and Use joystick to specify direction, Player will keep moving in that direction
Set Speed to minimum (Or else you’ll not get any pokemon)
ANTI-BAN Tips !
Do not go faster than 20 Kmph
Do not change your location more than 10 KM away or you’ll get soft banned