This is not stand-alone app, you need the app “Zooper Widget Pro” and “Nova Launcher” to use it.
PIXEL, THE NEW ERA OF MATERIAL DESIGN!
IMPORTANT, READ ALL:
If you have Android Nougat, probably, you have a different DPI screen, so you may have problems with images smaller. Enlarge the size of the images in the widget settings by finding the image to be changed.
– 95 amazing widgets (more widgets very soon)
– 50 beautiful wallpaper by Google in 2K and 4K (more walls in the next update)
HOW TO INSTALL IT:
1) Download Zooper Widget Pro
2) Download Nova Launcher
3) Download PixUp Zooper
4) Download Assets (click on Fab Download in the app, third card)
5) Add a Zooper Widget on your homescreen
6) Click on and select PixUp Zooper and choose your favorite widget
7) Select the right grid and adjust the widget you have chosen if you need it.
Don’t forget to set “Widget Scaling” to 100% and “Widget On Tap” to Disable (Locked).
HOW TO USE FOR BEST SETUP (RECOMMENDED):
For Nova Launcher Settings:
– Desktop: 8*5, Width & Height to None
– Page Indicator: Off
– Dock: On or Off
– Status Bar: On or Off
– Some widgets are made for status bar or dock, so, first disable status bar or dock or both and after put the widget on your home for best experience.
HOW TO CHANGE ICON OR SHORTCUTS:
If you want change the icon or the shortcut for open the app, go into the widget settings.
– The shortcuts apps in PixUp Zooper are: Google App, Google Calendar, Chrome, Google+, Google Maps, Phone/Clock/Camera/Gallery/Music/Settings (Samsung), Whatsapp, Gmail, Weather Timeline and Shortcut Nova Launcher.
– For change the shortcut go at bottom, click on the “Hotspot” (This is the shortcut of the app, for example “Phone Hotspot”) you want to change, click on “Module On Tap” and choose your favorite app.
– For change the icon app, search the icon you want to change (for example “Phone icon”) and change the letter in “Edit Text Manually” until you find the one you want.
NEW ICON APP!
New widgets and walls very soon!