This is simple version of x home button. If you want a version smooth, small size and optimize version please try this version.
–> From Android 4.1 (JELLY_BEAN) to lastest 8.0 OREO can use <–
* So more request about an version for older device. I decided to make this version. Hope user like it
* If you have new request kindly report in email. if you comment in store i cant check it normaly.
* simple version save batery, faster, optimize and beautiful animation.
* Use this app for make your home bar like phone X or replace a broken home button
* This is simple version of x home button. If you want a version smooth, small size and optimize version please try this version. I think it never make you disapointed
With 4 swipe direction:
+ Swipe Up
+ Swipe Down
+ Swipe Left
+ Swipe Right
Each gesture have more feature to use:
+ Home button
+ Back button
+ Recent button
+ Show Volume
+ Show Power Menu
+ Take Screenshot
+ Lock Screen
+ Show Split Screen
+ Show Notification panel
+ Show Control Center IOS 11 panel
+ Show Quick Settings panel
+ Open Google Now
+ Open Google Assistant
+ Open Home Bar Settings
+ Brightness Up
+ Open anapplication (PRO)
+ Volume Up (PRO)
+ Volume Down (PRO)
+ Brightness Down (PRO)
+ Sound, vibrate or silent(PRO)
- This app uses the Device Administrator permission.
It is necessary and used only for locking the device when you use feature turn off the screen. You need to enable Administration before it can be used that feature. To uninstall the app, please open my app and click the “Uninstall” button.
- This app uses Accessibility services
We request this permission to:
- Receive notifications when you are interacting with an app to make color auto change and some feature
- Inspect the content of a window you are interacting with. To enable some feature like back, recent press, etc.
Please be assured that we will not collect any personal information.
If you have any problem, kindly contact me at : firstname.lastname@example.org . Thank you so much !
- Update new funtion.
- Fix open assistant
- Fix screenshot issue