Perfect Cast IPTV turns your smartphone into Remote Control for Perfect Player IPTV (requires version 1.4.2 or newer).
IMPORTANT: Some IPTV providers don’t support streaming via Chromecast! If this is your case please contact your IPTV provider and report the issue. Most likely your IPTV provider has an issue with CORS headers configuration for IPTV streams, which is mandatory for Chromecast.
IPTV playlist manager with TV guide (EPG) support. Watch IPTV on your device or control Perfect Player IPTV. You can also cast IPTV to Chromecast (Google Cast).
Instructions to work with Perfect Player IPTV (requires Perfect Player 1.4.2 or newer): You should enable Remote Control in the Perfect Player IPTV app: go to Settings -> GUI -> Enable Perfect Cast. Also make sure that your phone and TV box are in the same home network. NOTE: Only Perfect Player for Android is currently supported.
Instructions to watch IPTV on your device or cast it to Chromecast: Configure M3U IPTV playlist in the app settings. When selecting TV/playlist select configured playlist. When the playlist is downloaded you can watch IPTV on your device or cast to your TV via Chromecast.
– Watch IPTV on your device (requires external video player installed)
– Remote control for media box with Perfect Player IPTV installed
– Cast IPTV to Chromecast (Google Cast) capable device
– List of favorite channels with editing
– TV channel search in playlist
– TV program guide (EPG)
– IPTV archive/catchup support (requires configuration)
– Playlist groups support
– Playlist sorting modes
– Volume controls (up, down, mute)
– Support of multiple TVs/media boxes with Perfect Player installed
– Supported IPTV playlist and EPG file formats: M3U, XMLTV
Download: FULL version Unlocked | Analytics disabled