Overlays – Floating Launcher MOD APK (Pro Unlocked)
- Pro / Paid features unlocked – no additional key required;
- Disabled / Removed unwanted Permissions + Receivers + Providers + Services;
- Optimized and zipaligned graphics and cleaned resources for fast load;
- Ads Permissions / Services / Providers removed from Android.manifest;
- Ads links removed and invokes methods nullified;
- Ads layouts visibility disabled;
- Google Play Store install package check disabled;
- Debug code removed;
- Remove default .source tags name of the corresponding java files;
- Analytics / Crashlytics / Firebase disabled;
- AOSP compatible mode;
- Languages: Full Multi Languages;
- CPUs: universal architecture;
- Screen DPIs: 120dpi, 160dpi, 240dpi, 320dpi, 480dpi, 640dpi;
- Original package signature changed;
- Release by Balatan.
Overlays allows you to float your home screen widgets ANYWHERE!
Floating widgets is easy, so unlike any other floating applications, Overlays is all about automation!
Overlays is an advanced multitasking tool that floats your widgets everywhere.
Try it, it’ll float your boat!
Add and organize your Overlays in Global profiles and use them whenever you want, regardless to what application you’re currently using.
You can control your profiles in multiple ways:
1. Sidebar – swipe the left or right side of your screen to reveal our sidebar and toggle your profiles.
2. Application – show your profiles only when a specific application is running.
3. Events* – trigger your profiles on event occurrence, for example – automatically float your music player widget when you plug your headset.
4. Shortcuts – add Overlays shortcuts to your home launcher to spare some room!
5. Always On – If you wish to float a Global profile everywhere and all the time, just set it to Always On (tap its row to toggle).
- 8 Events are currently supported – Incoming and Outgoing call, WiFi and Bluetooth state, Device docked, Headset plugged, USB connected and Airplane mode.
Global profiles contains Overlays, but what are Overlays?
Basically, everything that floats. Your widgets, shortcuts and our in-app unique overlays (Battery, Weather, Clock, Missed calls and Unread messages).
– Long press any overlay, anywhere, to enter edit mode, where you’ll be able to move, delete, re-size and configure the overlay.
– Set a different size and position for each overlay per screen orientation, portrait and landscape.
– Change any overlay’s background color, visibility and other settings.
– Show the overlay only in required orientation.
* Fixed Pro issue.
* Fixed Stock overlay.
* New Accessibility API request dialog.
* I'm working on your requests on my spare time. Please contact me at [email protected] for any question, feature request or bug report.