Notification History can record USSD, Flash SMS/Class 0 messages, dialog, toasts and notifications on status so that you can easily save various messages to history
Notification History record USSD, Flash SMS/Class 0 messages, dialog, toasts and notifications. It can be used to:
1. Backup messages by apps and read them later
2. Find out which app pushed annoying status bar advertisement
3. Auto dismiss USSD or Flash SMS/Class 0 dialog.
* Record notifications on status bar
* Record toasts
* Record USSD messages
* Record all dialog messages
* Record app install/update/uninstall history
* Group messages by apps
* Sort message by time
* Clear notifications
* Ignore notifications from specific apps
* Ignore notifications with defined filters
* 12/24 hours time format
* Support copy notification to clipboard.
* Display installation source of apps (System app, Google play, amazon and unknown installer)
* Support search
* Launch app from notification
* Desktop widget to show the latest notifications
* Import notifications from free version
* Save USSD messages and Flash SMS/class 0 message
* Auto dismis(close) USSD and Flash SMS dialog
* Vibration, sound, LED for USSD and Flash SMS messages
* Show recent notifications on status bar
* Support regular expression in search and notifcation saving filter
Supported Class 0 dialog in these SMS apps:
* Stock SMS app
* GoSMS Pro
* Google Hangout
* Google Messenger
Run at startup – used for auto purge notifications to reduce memory usage
Vibrate – used to vibrate when receiving USSD or class 0 (flash sms) messages.
Write to external storage – used to cache large notification data while exporting.
This app uses Accessibility services. Informations are only stored locally and not shared.
Usage for system below Android 5.0:
* To start collecting notifications, go to system Settings->Accessibility, then enable accessibility and Notifications History service
* To stop the collecting, just disable accessibility and Notifications History service
* To ignore notifications from one app, long click the app and select Ignore on the popped menu
Usage on Android 5.0+:
* To start recording toasts, go to system Settings->Accessibility, then enable accessibility and Notifications History service
* To start recording notifications, go to system Notification Access settings and check Notification History
* To stop the record, just uncheck these settings.
How to hide USSD or Class 0 dialog automatically? Please be advised that it only works on android 4.1 and above.
Step 1. Check “Record USSD” or “Record Class 0 Message) to enable dialog detection and message recording
Step 2. Check “Hide Dialog” to enable auto hide. Also optionally check “Display Notification”, “Enable Viration” or “Enable Sound” to get additional reminders.
What is a Class 0 messages (Flash SMS)?
It is a type of SMS that appears directly on the main screen without user interaction and is not automatically stored in the inbox.
It can be useful in emergencies, such as a fire alarm or cases of confidentiality, as in delivering one-time passwords.
- Bug fixes and performance improvements
- New feature: regexp support in search
- New feature: filters while saving notifications
- New feature: ignore multiple apps from app list