Network Utilities Premium APK
The application is a set of tools needed to diagnostic computer networks, identifying problems. However, the program will be useful not only for network administrators and IT specialists, but also for people who are interested in networks and protocols, or study their working. Currently available are the following utilities:
• IP discover (supports 2 modes of working)
• Subnet scanner (scanner with changeable address range)
• Port scanner (supports 7 methods of scanning)
• Netstat (monitoring of connections)
• IP calculator
• DNS lookup
If you have root, next tools also available:
• Packet sniffer
• Packet crafter (supports ethernet, arp, ip, udp, tcp, icmp headers)
Please note: app may works without root permissions, however some tools and features will unavailable in this case.
As you can see, the app includes not only common and always necessary tools, but also the means to work with the network traffic at a low level. In addition to ordinary tasks, such as checking the availability of the host or trace route, the program will allow to solve unusual problems, and even simulate the individual network utilities, if necessary.
- You may to configure custom ethernet packet and send it. Immediately to see network packets at selected network interface by using a sniffer.. Network Utilities makes it possible, without letting go of your smartphone or tablet from hands. Built-in traffic analyzer makes it possible not only to view the dumps of network packets in real time, but also save/open the pcap files.
Because the application is multi-tool, you can use multiple tools in different tabs (or even all at once), and switch between them during working.
Sophisticated application interface allows optimum use of the working space of the screen, in landscape or in portrait orientation. Ability to work with clipboard and with base of IP/MAC addresses, which will be filled with network scanners, will save a lot of time when using multiple tools together.. However, these and many other features are described in the help, which is included in the app.